Thursday, March 13, 2008

Work Out Season Three - I will tuning in...

I really enjoy watching Work Out, the reality show that focuses on Jackie Warner, trainer to the stars and her ever growing training business Sky Lab. Last night after the season premiere of Top Chef, we got a half hour glimpse of the third season. I have to say that this season looks like its going to be interesting with the new trainers and new projects coming up for Sky Lab. And I am going to go out on a limb and say that Jackie, best known for her athleticism as well as her ability to turn straight women gay is losing a bit of her dykability with me. I used to be like "Oh, I get it" and now with the long hair and pompous tude - not so much.

Drama will always surround a small business, especially with the help of reality producers and I am pretty sure this season will be no different. But I get a feeling that once your boss becomes a household name, they also become a lot harder to work for.

0 Comments: