Saturday, March 15, 2008

James McEvoy is a nice actor....


So I live in LIC here in NYC and they are usually filming a movie or tv show at least once a month here. Not sure why we attract so many films, but I have gotten use to it over the 5 years I have been here. This weekend they are filming some crazy action sequences for the upcoming film WANTED, based on the graphic novel series of the same name. It stars heavy hitters Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman, as well as up and comer Jame McEvoy, best known for his role in Atonement. Today, while I was walking my dog Oliver, a bunch of people in their early 20's knocked on the many many trailers lines up and down my block and out popped James. He was courteous, came out and spoke with the group, who were fans of his, for about 15 minutes. He then took a bunch of pictures with the group until he had to go into makeup. It's so refreshing to see this kind of behavior from an actor nowadays. I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures, but it was nice to see some fans get one on one time with McEvoy. Hopefully, this is just the beginning of the career. Odds are he will be the only celebrity I see all weekend here since Jolie is insanely pregnant and I do not believe Freeman is in any actions scenes, but who knows.

Here is the trailer for the upcoming blockbuster:

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

James looks great, movie looks good!!