Friday, February 8, 2008

This makes me sad.....


I know being a child actor in Hollywood makes it rough to get serious work when you are older, but I had no idea it was this bad. Corey Haim is advertising for work now Haim took out an ad letting Hollywood know he was "back", which Defamer found through Variety. The actor who is back with his partner in crime, Corey Feldman for a second season on A&E, has been complaining that his past indulgences are keeping him from getting new jobs. Somehow he is the only ex-junkie who is finding it hard to get some work out there in LA. It might have been selling your teeth on Ebay thing that gives people reservations too.

This makes me sad for the ten year old inside me who used to be head over heels in love with him. It also makes me wonder how much he is in need of money, if he can take out an ad like this. Either way, someone out there - ahem - VH1 or Kevin Smith - help a brother out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SAD!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is such a loser now? I loved him in License to Drive!!!