Friday, February 15, 2008

Songs that will not get out of my head...

It's that time again. Here are the 5 songs that have swirled around in my head for the duration of the week. Some of them are old and some of them are super new, but all of them are great.


Rogue Wave- Lake Michigan
A great new band that I can't wait to see when they hit NYC in April.


Love and Rockets - No New Tale to Tell
Could be on of my favorite bands ever and anything that there were involved with before or after (i.e. Bauhaus and Tones on Tails).


Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds- Get Ready for Love
One of the best smash it up and bang around songs EVER!!!


Butthole Surfers - Hurdy Gurdy Man (Donovan Cover)
First, let's just a little thank you to the original 120 Minutes, where MTV actually showcased indie and underground bands for a few hours. Second, this cover is amazing and one of my favorites from BS.


Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me
One of the first songs that I heard when I was a kid that made me realize I did not want be just a normal girl. I am still very sad her show was sold out at Irving Plaza.

0 Comments: