Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fashion Show - Fashion Show - Fashion Show at Lunch....

I am wearing an almost identical outfit today that Pam did when Kelly sang about a fashion show at lunch on “The Office" and it made me realize how much I miss my little Scranton crew. What’s funny about the whole thing is I was so dismissive of the show when the first season was on. It was so scattered and formulaic. It was also struggling to redo the British version, which is way too funny to ever try to attempt to do.

The second season was magical and the sitcom really found its roots. With the true ensemble feel of the comedy, it has gotten better and better each year. I can’t wait for this strike to be over so I can finally find out what has been going on in my buddies lives. I spent a bit of my free time today during work, which unfortunately is a lot, perusing the NBC Office site. It has all the episodes online, deleted scenes and two-minute replays, so we can calm the Office addiction, for now. There was a cute little game, What Office Personality are you? to play on the site. Naturally, I was most like Pam. Check it out yourself. They also have motivational screen savers, behind the scenes photos and more! And before the strike is over, check out one of my favorite scenes from one of the best sitcoms EVER!!!!!

0 Comments: