Friday, September 28, 2007

DAILY ROUNDS



  • If you are a dork like myself, you should be very excited about this Project Runway Season 4 Cast Info. Honestly, I can not wait until November 14th - which is the season premiere date for the 4th installment of Project Runway, my favorite reality programming since the first season of The Real World.

  • Nicole Richie enters an anti-drinking driver course. Richie signed herself up for an 18-month long course, the SB 38 Alcohol Program, which is for people who have been convicted of DUI on more than one occasion within a 7-year period. I have a program - CALL A CAB !!!!!

  • I will murder Will Smith before I allow this to happen. The actor is attempting to remake Karate Kid and of course the asshole would put his kid in it. I grown to accept the assassination of "Adventures in Babysitting" Disney will be partaking in sometime before the Apocalypse, but why mess with this at all???? Every 80's child should revolt. If we can not stop the war in Iraq, let's move our attention to this battle!



  • CBS wins the ratings battle that was last night. "CSI" and "Without a Trace" beat out Grey's Anatomy on ABC and The Office on NBC.



  • Gina Gershon is super hot, so naturally she is nuts!!! The actress will be performing 7 nights in a row at The Box here in NYC and it will be her new concept album about losing a cat. Whatevs...

  • Mollygood shows us the new David Lynch commercial for Gucci....Check it out here. This dude really loves young pretty girls dancing around in mood lit rooms. I do know that Lynch can usually sell me anything.

  • 0 Comments: