Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fatwa, I hardly know her.



I hate Ann Coulter and usually would prefer not to give her any press or converse about her, but this was too good to miss. The author personality was interviewed in British Esquire and here is one of her genius statements:

"I WANT a fatwa. I used to see Salman Rushdie in the Sky Bar in L.A. He wasn't in hiding; he became world-renowned for his fatwa. So why can't I get a fatwa? Don't they read my stuff?"


Ooooh me..me, I’ll do it!!! I love how Coulter thinks she is at all important enough within the political world to get herself a fatwa. I am pretty sure her lowest common denominator hate speeches, unstoppable support of the Right and the fact that she is an American woman would not make her the most beloved character in the middle east, but I am pretty sure no militants or fundamentalists are thinking - "This woman needs to go or our world is going to end" Although, after most of her interviews I am pretty sure I am being tortured. Seriously, what do I need to do to hook this chick up with O.J. Simpson or Robert Blake. Those two seem like wonderful matches for her. Hell, maybe even Phil Spector, since he will probably walking the streets any minute.

Source

0 Comments: