Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I want to apologize to my dear readers for the lack of posting this week. To be honest, my brain has been fried courtesy of the Election, work freak outs, personal ailments, friend problems and sadness. And this has all led to an overall BLOCKAGE for even this chatty of Chatterboxes. I am at the point where I would like to just turn off my brain, cuddle up in bed and watch marathons of “Golden Girls” and “Roseanne”. I am not on a pity train here, but hoping some of you can empathize and understand and possibly even feel the same way. But hopefully tonight’s festivities will pull me out of my slump.

Today is Halloween, which is one of my favorite days of the years. It could be my arrested development or my once upon dream of being an actress, but I adore dressing up. I love wearing costumes and usually am quite diligent in my costume creation. Last year, I was Tippi Hedren from “The Birds”, see here and so far this is hands down my favorite costume ever!!!. And last Halloween was bizarre because I ran into David Cross, dressed as Tobias Funke from “Arrested Development” in his never nude/blue stage. It was amazing and I still kick myself for not having any of my drunk friends capturing me and him chatting it up at Galapagos. Anywhos, this year it’s Tinkerbell, because apparently I have a thing for blonde characters who surround themselves in green and shady characters. Hopefully all of you will enjoy your Halloween, whatever you are up to! Make sure you are safe and excited and please send in photos!

And I pinky swear in my quest for internet dominance, this site will up and at ‘em next week. There are things in the works down the line, but you’ll have to wait till November to find out about them.

Again, Happy Halloween!!! And vote early if you can!

0 Comments: