Monday, April 2, 2007

Stinkee Simpson bothers Goths everywhere!

Come on....
Are you kidding me?  How is this girl still making music period?  Am I the only person who would rather kick this girl in her face then ever hear her name again?  Remember when rock chicks (and yes there is a very small amount) were awesome?  Chrissie Hynde, Siouxiee Sioux, Patti Smith, Deborah Harry, Kim Gordon, Shirley Manson, etc?  I mean what happened to credibility in music.  I get there has to be pop music and that the genre is pushed forward by young teenage girls, but this girl needs to go.  I guess lip synching and then blaming it on the only people actually playing music on stage wasn’t enough.  She is like the George W. Bush of the music industry.  She is only famous because she jumped on her marginally talented sister’s coat tails and pretended that dying your hair black means you are punk.  I am sick to death of no talented girls who get styled at Hot Topic, where black eyeliner and cite “The Cure” as a favorite band trying to garner some creditability in the rock world.  And if Robert Smith thinks this could re-energize the need for Cure music, he is sadly mistaken.  I am just glad The Smiths former members have respect for themselves and their fans.  And this little tidbit makes me hate Pete Wentz even more.  Yuck!!  Boo on all of you!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them both!<33
but i hate your blog!

Anonymous said...

THAT WHORE DOESNT DESERVE PETE<3
HES TOO HOT FOR THAT BAD LIPSINGING BIOTCHY BEACHBLONDESLUT