Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are at it again....

Here is Superbad - from the writers and producers of Talladega Nights and the 40 Year Old Virgin - about two best friends and their night of debauchery leads to separation anxiety and hijinks!!!



You can catch the trailer here, courtesy of SONY Pictures

After watching the trailers, all I know is anything with George Michael (Michael Cera) from Arrested Development and Seth Rogen as a cop with a FU MANCHU - I AM IN!!!!!  Rounding out the cast is Jonah Hill from Undeclared and Bill Heder from Saturday Night Live, this looks just as funny as Undeclared, but not as funny as 40 Year old Virgin.  But who cares, my ass will still be seeing.

If you can wait for your Apatow and Rogen fix until Superbad's premiere on August 17th, then check out Knocked Up - starring Rogen, Katherine Heigl, Paul Rudd and my fave SNLer, Kristen Wiig.  This cast is loaded with Apatow favorites and looks awesome. Heigl is looking forward to this being her break out role from Grey's Anatomy. From the clips I have seen so far, this looks just as good as 40 Year old and I can't wait for it!!!!!!

Here's the trailer....

0 Comments: