Thursday, October 18, 2007

John Goodman leaves Promises



John Goodman, star of Roseanne and The Big Lebowski, has checked out rehab. The actor reportedly left the Promises Treatment Center, located in Malibu, CA for an undisclosed addiction. While Goodman has been looking worse for wear recently, I am not sure if anyone thought addiction was the reason behind it.
A statement released on his behalf by his publicist Stan Rosenfield stated "For my family and myself, I voluntarily took the necessary steps to remain sober the rest of my life". Rosenfield would not comment on the duration of Goodman’s treatment, nor when he was actually released from Promises.

I would like Walter Sobchak to recover as soon as possible and get back to being funny. His recent appearances have been filled with struggle and angst. It’s also nice to see a celebrity keep these kinds of issues private and not benefit from an addiction by contacting magazines to do cover stories on their struggles.

Source

0 Comments: