Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today's look into the Demise of Tom Cruise's Mind..

While many mainstream publications are too busy discussing the obvious and over publicized fall from grace of Ms. Britney Spears, I have been way too preoccupied with the charade that is Tom Cruise’s life.

With the recent announcement of Andrew Morton’s tell all biography of Mr. Cruise, pregnancy of ex-wife Nicole Kidman and the leaking of secret Scientology videos on the internet, let’s just say 2008 has not been a good one for Tom Cruise. Don’t worry Tom…its still early. And it won't help anything either when I begin reporting on the Tom Cruise myth and the pact with Scientology that allows him to hide his true life and continuously marry young starlets. I have been talking about this for years and before the “I love Katie Holmes-Jump on Oprah’s couch-You’re glib Matt” version of Tom Cruise came onto the scene, no one ever thought that this young, charming actor could be hiding anything. I was always greeted with opposition whenever I spoke ill of the man. To be honest, I think at this point, he is so stuck in the muck there really is no way out of it for him, especially when it comes to Scientology. So get ready for a little behind the scenes info on the religion, more background on the guiding force for Mr. Cruise and others in his situation and what the organization does for its big name members. And of course you will also learn about the "marriage" of Cruise and Katie Holmes, where that baby most likely came from and why the mainstream media seems to fixed on pretending this sham is the real deal.

While I am doing that I invite you to check out the clips below, which I think can easily frame a story about Scientology and its effect on its poster boy. First, thank you to Gawker for posting this video first and keeping it up after numerous versions have been removed. This can showcase very well that Tom Cruise is a bit crazy, fully believes in the principals of Scientology, can talk in circles and was not acting in Magnolia.


After the Scientology explosion, check out this clip from Magnolia…..I always knew that performance was too good to be true.

0 Comments: