Wednesday, January 16, 2008

R.I.P. Brad Renfro



Brad Renfro was found dead yesterday morning at his home in Los Angeles, reports TMZ.com. The 25-year-old actor has had an issue with drug use in the past and has been arrested repeatedly for drug possession. While the cause of death has yet to be confirmed, drugs are suspected to play a part.

I fell in love with this dude when I saw him in the ”The Client” and had his pictures from Teen Beat and such all over my room. The past few years have not been kind to this dude, with the drug abuse and shrinking career. Renfro also had family issues plaguing him since he made the big move to Hollywood back in the early 90’s. The actor just wrapped up filming “The Informers”, which co starred Winona Ryder and Billy Bob Thornton.

My sympathy goes out to his friends and family.

This story will be updated when more information becomes available.

0 Comments: