Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekly Round Up....

Gossip Roundup will be short and succinct today because I would rather get into the SATC mania and some Cannes info for you dear readers. The one thing I love about traveling, which I just did some of, is the ability to buy 5 + gossip magazines all in one shot and read them completely through on the plane. And with the added jolt of Jetblue’s DirectTV service, I get my pop culture fix on my way to and from my destination and do not have to waste any time during my travels to know the comings and goings of Lilo or Angelina Jolie.

So let’s get down to the nitty gritty. And by the by, I caught Carmen Electra and her nu-metal fiancĂ©e in the airport en route to New Orleans. Homegirl is much taller than I expected and was quite pretty for being up at 9:00 AM after a long flight. Ok so let’s get to it…

  • * Well soon there will be another two babies prettier than me. Today the gossip hounds were swirling with rumors of Angelina Jolie giving birth to twins in France earlier in the week. People has confirmed that the rumors are untrue and that Jolie and Brad Pitt are in France, at there new $60 million home, with their family. Anyways, if these babies look anything like their older sister Shiloh, we might as well just pack it in now.

  • * Things have not been going well for the Murrays recently. Bill Murray’s wife of twelve years Jennifer is has filed for divorce from the comedian sighting physical abuse, isolation, drug abuse and adultery has causes for the split. Jennifer has apparently been living in a separate house with the couples’ four children since 2006, but just filled for the split recently. See, Bill has always seemed like a dick to me and I do know for a fact he stole my friend’s French fries right out of his hand, but why would it take years of this kind of treatment to stand up to this dude. Uggh. I wonder if Bill likes them old or young. Well I am sure this is just the beginning of this mess.

  • * 50 Cent might have had something to do with a fire that burned down the Dix Hills home his ex and his 10 year old son were residing in. The fire department in Huntington does NOT believe this was an accidental fire and since 50 Cent and his ex, Shaniqua are in the middle of a very BITTER custody battle over the house and child, his ex believes 50 Cent is responsible for the fire. And since TMZ is updating every 5 minutes about this story, I am sure we will find out more before we care to.

  • * Lindsay Lohan, my favorite gal, and her fave gal Samantha Ronson were caught all over each other at party thrown by P. Diddy or whatever he is calling himself nowadays in Cannes this weekend. I for one hope these two make it official and feel free to leak a sex tap girls. Lilo and her gal headed back to Los Angeles yesteday on a flight from NYC and Lindsay was reportedly having a hard time breathing on the flight. Bad enough, she stopped by an ER once she landed in LA. And seriously, I get the same shit when I fly so lay off the girl. In other Lohan news, her mother is still fame hungry narcissist who loves the fact that she reads gossip sites everyday looking for shit on her own kids. I am getting to get a bit more in depth like Rich from FourFour on the dynamic that is Lohan this weekend.

  • *Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are not only married and embarrassing their bulldog, but they will soon be able to embarrass a little emo baby. The couple has confirmed that Ashlee is indeed preggers and that they denied it until she was safely into her second trimester, which make sense to me.


  • * Eddie Murphy hates letting sleeping dogs lie. Brett Ratner, of course, is negotiating a fourth installment in the Beverly Hills Cop movies. The only good thing that might come out of this is giving work to Judge Reinhold once again.

  • *And finally, here are some fun facts about one of my favorite bands, Red Hot Chili Peppers put together by Blender.

    More later on SATC, Scary Sadshaws, LOST and the reality of reality.

  • 1 Comment:

    quin browne said...

    tell eddie to go watch indiana jones.


    a whole bunch.


    then, like any good responsible person, to just say "NO!"