Thursday, July 17, 2008

1..2..3..4..Elmo...I mean Feist..

I hate James Taylor. I have hated him since I was a little child and it really doesn’t have a lot to do with the man himself. As a kid who grew up in the 1980’s, I found myself watching Sesame Street EVERYDAY! Unfortunately, some dang hippie and obvious friend of James Taylor thought it was necessary to have him as a guest on the show ALL THE TIME. Now, I have this ridiculous hatred for a man because he sat in an “alley” playing his acoustic guitar with Big Bird. So that’s why I thought it was really interesting that Feist shot an episode guest starring for the bazillionith season premiere of the program this August. Earlier this week, footage of the chanteuse remixing her hit “1,2,3,4” for the little tykes and muppets on the show was EVERYWHERE on the interwebs. So here it is again. How lucky kids are today? No James “Stinky” Taylor for them, just rocking indie chicks from Canada. You go PBS!!!

0 Comments: