Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome to Apatown: Population Funny!

So today "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" is hitting theaters and nationwide and seems the media is obsessed with it as I am! Last week, I discussed the movie and the big ass star that Jason Segel is about to become and after all the reviews, I can see this picture possibly coming in the number one spot this weekend. Defamer did an interview with Nicholas Stoller the director of the flick and graduate of Apatow and its HILARIOUS! To add into the "FSM" mania, Moviefone posted an interview the stars did, Kristen Bell and Jason Segel did together.


I can't wait to see this movie and I would love to hear what you guys thought of it. Woohoo, only a few months until Pineapple Express!

This weekend, I am going to begin the series on modern Comedy - which will detail the rise of females on SNL, Apatown, Frat Pack and more. This will become a weekly column here, which will coordinate with an upcoming project I am very happy to be working on and you will be learning a lot more about in the near future. So get excited for comedy kids!!!!

0 Comments: