Wednesday, November 21, 2007

DAILLY ROUNDS

So my puppy is closer to getting better, but definitely not there yet. The holiday will be taking most of my energy, especially since I am hosting my family for the first time - I know I am fucking crazy! As a vegetarian, its kind of fun though to have a reason why there is no turkey at the Thanksgiving table.

So hopefully you enjoy your holiday and time with friends and we will get back to business on Friday! Let's get to today's news:



Applegate takes it off for PETA. The star of "Samantha who?" is PETA's girl this season supporting their anti-fur campaign. Christina also tells the organization why she has been a proud vegtarian since she was 15 years old.

BWE.TV discusses the best, yet pointless rivalries of TV history. My faves are Michael Scott vs Toby on "The Office" and Marcy and Al Bundy on "Married with Children".

"The Bachelor" ironically remains one. I thought this guy was dumb as a box of rocks, but apparently I was wrong. I think he kind of wanted the chick he kicked off a few episodes again. (not that I watch that show).

Dennis Quaid's newborn twins were poisoned at Cedars Sinai. The twins were given 1,000 times the dosage they were supposed to be of Heparin, a blood thinner. Both babies are reported to be in stable condition, but all this botched shit going on in hospitals nowadays is getting scary.



Lohan is in 212 area code. This means my homegirl is celebrating the holiday tomorrow in my hometown, Merrick. Call a sister - We will hit up the Treethouse and you can drink some Shirley Temples.

Just Call him Doctor Scumbag. Dr. Adams, whose botched operation killed Kanye West's mother Donda last week blames patients for poor recovery in PEOPLE magazine. Ugh this dude needs to join up with OJ and get into a Bronco and drive off a cliff.



And finally in ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WITH THIS SHIT NEWS, IN TOUCH is "reporting" or reciting PR from Scientology that Tom Cruise is NOT GAY. Ok seriously are we still talking about this? How many years, reports and gossip do I need to prove something? My LA friends have said that this is not only widely known in Hollywood, but the Church has gone out of its way for years to shush it up. I for one will not believe this dude is straight, but I do hope that one day he could be honest with himself and others.

0 Comments: