Monday, November 12, 2007

Aaarrrggghhh..Upgrade annoying!

So upgrading your blog by yourself is always an interesting project. Does this look better? Will this make the readers more interested in coming back? Can I update this format on my own? Will my new puppy ever stop nibbling on my laptop?

I have made the move to a three column format, which I thought would provide me with more usable space, but it really just detracts from the content - which is always more important - so we are most likely going back to a two column blogosphere. While I continue to stress out over my lil' ol' blog here, I was wondering, what you the readers are most interested in?

With our upgrade, new features are coming your way and daily themes will be added to the DAILY ROUNDS and Gossip content.

Mondays will be bringing us the latest news on Movies. We will provide the readers with the Box Office figures from the weekend, a review or two, as well as some casting news.

Tuesdays will have us visiting the music world with the newest releases, reviews, upcoming concerts and industry gossip.

On Wednesdays, we will visit some blasts from the pasts in our "Where are they now?" segments. We will dig deep into Hollywood's past and find out what the leading ladies and men from the 80's and 90's are doing now to pay the bills. Hopefully, we will even be getting to interview these stars one on one.

Thursday will have my "Project Runway" review and our countdown on who's in and who's out!! The Spielster will be running a contest after the first week and if you guess correctly who will be in the FINAL THREE, you will be receiving some excellent goodies!!! We will also be discussing the ins and outs out the TV world.

Friday will be our catch up/round up with the gossip and content of the week. We will also resume our picks for the weekend!

Saturday and Sunday will be for Trailers, Must Have Lists, Gift Guides and Holiday Survival tips until January.

As always, our DAILY ROUNDS will feature a peek in on my everyday life, local news and some puppy training news.

Other additions will be sprouting up over the next few weeks and I can't wait for it all to come together. So while we are upgrading, lets get to the DAILY ROUNDS and discuss our movie news later today. We are also welcoming subscriptions through Feedburner and Technorati and those subscription buttons all over this dang site!!!!

Any suggestions or help with content would be much appreciated and should be forwarded to: spielarama@gmail.com.

0 Comments: