Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know I promised I wouldn't post about Britney, but....

Ok, but I sort of have to. Well I don't have to, but I wanna. So in preparation for the release of Circus, her album dropping December 2nd, MTV did a little documentary on the pop star. The footage is a mixture of poignant interviews, footage of behind the scenes work on the new album and the beginning of the press juggernaut she is about to get back to.

And from the clips I have seen so far, it seems that Ms. Spears might just have gotten her shit together. In part of the film, she explains how her marriage to Kevin Federline was doomed from the start and that she "married for all the wronge reasons". She also states that there are times where her life "feels like a prison" and that she considers "her childhood normal compared" to other child stars. So yes, while I am recuperating from the pig our fest that will be Thanksgiving, my ass will watching the Britney redemption documentary.

Here's a clip of the 90 minute special....

0 Comments: