Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Rules - Thank you Bill Maher

After getting all testy on a daily basis on Jezebel's political feature Crappy Hour, I realized that I think Obama was chatting about me when he posed the "bitter" argument last week. I am bitter and I think most of us in America that make under $200,000 a year and can not understand why we are fighting a war that will not benefit us and wonder why we are allowing China to poison us with their lead based products and why we don't care if people have health care can understand what he meant. And apparently, Bill Maher and his writers do too!...On last night's Real Time with Bill Maher, Maher discussed the bitter remark in his New Rules segment and I could not have agreed more. Its time that people are bitter that Americans voted two times in a row for a man they would rather drink beer with, but they knew he as INCOMPETENT!

Here is the clip of the New Rules, where Maher expresses why most of us in America should be bitter. He delivered it so ridiculously well I actually applauded in my own living room.

0 Comments: