Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This will be a short one...

I have been up to my ears with my knitting projects tonight and since this could have been one of the most boring days in all of entertainment, i'll keep it short and sweet:

-we still dont know who fathered Anna Nicole Smith's baby
-New York went with Tango on the finale of VH1's I Love New York
-Someone got kiced off " Dancing with the Stars
-Britney is still wearing a wig
-A new episode of Lost tomorrow might piss me off....
-Top Design picks the final two tomorrow night...
-and speaking Bravo reality - Project Runway is casting as we speak


Tomorrow we will be dishing on HBO's premieres this weekend, what I recommend for you NYers, up and comers Kristin Stewart and Shia LeBouf, and finally a new epsiode of "The Office" this Thursday....

0 Comments: